[sf-perl] "Why you should create CPAN distros"

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Tue Feb 9 14:57:34 PST 2010

This seems a bit like a motherhood and apple pie question, but
the devil is in the details.  Like, what distros should folks
create, how to integrate with existing distros, etc.

More generally, I am quite interested in the question of how to
index and document all sorts of open source software, including
the CPAN, Ruby Gems, and far more.  Might anyone be interested
in a sub-session on what we'd like to see in infrastructure for
this sort of thing and how we might try to get there?

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com