[sf-perl] Perl Mongers booth at SCALE 9x and (late) Call for papers

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Dec 9 14:55:57 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> It's a bit late and SCALE is not exactly next door to you but I hope
> there are going to be a few people from SF.pm who are interested
> in this.

[…]

> More urgently, there
> is still a chance to submit a talk proposal and present a Perl
> based solution to some real world problem.

Hi, Gabor,

Thanks for the prompting.  I've submitted my talk on writing Catalyst
apps with NoORM ( http://bit.ly/NoORM ).  It's based on David
Wheeler's and my experience writing a web app to view/grep changelog
entries between two PostgreSQL versions, so definitely a real-world
problem.

Cheers,

--
Quinn Weaver Consulting, LLC