[sf-perl] "[job]" tag in subject and list policies, etc.

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 24 20:29:17 PDT 2010

If it's really desired to have folks use the "[job]" tag for list
postings of jobs, I'd highly recommend:
o Add that, and as appropriate any other relevant list policies, etc. on
   the list page:
o Once the above has been done, at least mention on the list that the
   information/policy(/ies), etc. on
   http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/sanfrancisco-pm
   have been updated

references/excerpts/rationale:
o Can't expect everyone joining the list to be familiar with the
   contents of all posts past (but one should be able to presume they've
   at least read/skimmed
   http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/sanfrancisco-pm
   and may/will review if if they have questions on list policy and
   such).
o And if
   http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/sanfrancisco-pm
   changes, folks already subscribed might not discover that unless
   they're notified (e.g. on the list) that it's changed.