[sf-perl] last call for lightning talks...

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:19:25 PDT 2009

Last call for lightning talks...

One more time SF.PM is doing lighning talks next week, on September
22nd, over at Six Apart:

   http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/11234115/

We've got around 5 or 6 lighting talks scheduled, but there's definitely
room for a few more.

Anyone else up for speaking? Send me email. It's fun and educational.

Also, I plan on filling in any unused time by doing additional talks
about stuff I've been thinking about lately.  Since most of that has
been emacs/perl related stuff, the more talks we get, the less you'll
have to listen to me babble about emacs.