[sf-perl] group logo

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Fri May 22 15:51:31 PDT 2009

> Please, the Normal Rules of Heraldry prohibit colour-on-colour and
> metal-on-metal

What, doesn't Kryptonite Green count as metal?  (How about oxidized copper?)

> Change the shakefork to Or (gold) and not only is it Heraldically
> 'legal', it also right classy.

I gave it a try, and can't say it grabs me, but I put a version of it up
here anyway:

  http://obsidianrook.com/sfpm/logo/

(One of the nice things about not caring about "trademarks" is nothing
requires us to have only one symbol...)