[sf-perl] Bay Area Tech Gnus [ot]

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 11 20:11:37 PDT 2009

That's cool! I had no idea there were good events (non-Perl,
unfortunately) near me in the South Bay. Thanks Fred!

BTW, the link at the top of that page leads to an essay about how to
set up a successful LUG, but really applies to any kind of regularly-
meeting group. It also happens to be well-written and easy to
understand. I'm going to pass this link around to my non-user-group
friends too.
	http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Linux_PR/newlug.html

-- Mike
Mike Friedman | HighWire Press, Stanford Univ | friedman at highwire.stanford.edu