[sf-perl] OT: Secure password storage

Bob goolsby bob.goolsby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:07:19 PST 2009

I am using an OQO net-top machine for my 'secure' needs.  I keep the
WiFi and WAN disabled as a matter of routine; the Wire really sucks
battery if I leave them on.  That means that, even though I run
Windows XP on the little gem, I can't get wire-/blue- jacked with out
my knowing that I am exposed.

The file that I have the passwords in is also PGP encrypted, just
because I am sort of paranoid that way.

Bob G