[sf-perl] DNS change for sf.pm.org

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Jan 15 01:20:42 PST 2009

Several days ago, we moved cfcl.com (from 208.201.233.106) to a
new IP address (64.142.15.200).  Although we host sf.pm.org, we
do not provide DNS service for the site (and I forgot about it).

Please change your DNS settings as soon as possible; because of
the way the site is set up, even coming in through the correct
IP address will not pull up the correct page, unless the name
in the URL is correct.

Meanwhile, I have sym-linked the site to http://cfcl.com/sfpm/,
which seems to allow access.  Apologies to all...

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com