[sf-perl] Meeting reminder - February 24th, Lightning Talks

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Wed Feb 18 07:08:49 PST 2009

Greetings,

This is a reminder that our February meeting is next Tuesday the 24th,
at Six Apart Headquarters at 7 pm.

Lightning talks is the order of business, we have a few lined up but
need more speakers.  This is a great opportunity to give a short talk
about a topic you are interested in.  Or take the plunge if you have
never spoken in front of others before.  Please email Joe Brenner if
you would like to give a talk - <doom at kzsu.stanford.edu>.  Or just
show up with your material on a usb drive or other medium.

Any suggestions for food?

Please see the sf.pm blog or meetup page for details.  Please RSVP on
meetup.com so we know how many people to feed.

http://sf.pm.org/weblog/

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/9442335/