[sf-perl] * Perl Tools Developer Position Available in Bay Area

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Aug 13 17:34:28 PDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Please use the [job] tag on all job postings.  I specified that
request to you when you emailed me from the LInkedIn group.

We're a pretty chill group here but one of the standing requests we
have for job postings is the [job] tag in the Subject line.  Other
tags can be found in the mail archives -
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/sanfrancisco-pm/2009-August/thread.html

In fact, there is a thread with some serious and not so serious
guidelines for what tags should be used for what topics.

Thanks,

Fred