[sf-perl] August Meeting Details - "Oops! I i18n'd your app"

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Mon Aug 10 14:36:31 PDT 2009

"Localizing legacy code, automating the process, and how to work with
your translators"

Jeff Goff (DrForr) will be talking about his experience with localizing a
large and hugely successful mission critical legacy perl application.

The meeting will take place at 7 pm PST on August 24th at Six Apart
World Headquarters.  I have a couple of Perl books that weren't given
away at the last meeting, I'll be bringing those to this meeting.

Please RSVP on the Meetup site:

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/11080121/

Other places to promote this event with:

http://sf.pm.org/weblog/

http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&gid=932197&discussionID=5915451&goback=.anh_932197

http://use.perl.org/~Phred/journal/39439

See you there!