[sf-perl] perl on a mac

David Ljung Madison pm.org at daveola.com
Sun Nov 23 12:55:11 PST 2008

> Getting around that is probably just as much work as setting up a
> local web server.

Or more.

I have an ultra-simple web server that I use for testing stuff
like this all the time.  No configuration files, no setup, and
it does CGI (and is written in perl, of course):

  http://MarginalHacks.com/index.0.html#httpdave

Be aware that if your machine is on the net and you have
this running, then they have access to it as well, and
all the security implications that creates.

Feel free to use it for testing, I just ask that you
don't judge me by my early perl coding skills.  :)

Dave