[sf-perl] curl in perl

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Tue May 13 13:43:50 PDT 2008

Sure, but it won't handle any state for you, since you'll be calling
it separately each time. If you want to save cookies, for example, you
will need to use a more full-featured Perl implementation. (There are
many, of which LWP is one.)

-- Mike

On May 13, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Neil Heller wrote:

> With curl, can you use it in a conversational-type script where:
>   You send something
>   The host responds
>   You read the response and respond to the host
>
> Neil Heller

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>