[sf-perl] LugRadio is on

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Fri Mar 28 12:10:35 PDT 2008

And now for some pleasant news.

We've reached our staffing goals, and LugRadio has confirmed us for a booth.
We're on!

So far we have Joe, Fred, Yary, and me covering shifts.  I'm going to start an
off-list thread to handle logistics.  If you want to, it's not too late
to pitch in; email me (now or later) and I'll add you to that thread.

For the record, here are the tasks that need doing:

- Next two weeks:  print a sign.  I'll take point on this.

- Next two weeks:  help us set up an awesome Perl demo app.
  Brian's Google mashup would be good, if he wants to bring it again.
  Ideally, I'd also like to have something that doesn't depend on the
  wifi network (conferences' shared wifi is notoriously flaky).

- Friday evening, April 10:  load-in and booth setup (sign, books, computer[s]).

- Saturday:  booth staffing

- Sunday:  booth staffing

- Sunday afternoon:  teardown

That's it!  Hope to see you at the conference, and/or on the other thread. :)

Thanks,

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/