[sf-perl] Advice on how to expose a class-wide preference

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Tue Mar 18 16:38:51 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 02:37:07PM -0700, Bern wrote:
> hi, sorry need to ask when is the next meeting ? or any other meetings and
> or events in the sfbay area, thanks

My bad--I haven't marked this up to the Web site yet.

Our next meeting is March 25.  We will join BALUG in a dinner with
Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Canonical--the company behind Ubuntu.
(Mark is also famous as the founder of Thawte and as a space tourist.)

Andrew Fife of BALUG has kindly agreed to set aside a table for SF.pm.
If you will be attending, please mail me.  I need to get Andrew
an accurate RSVP count.

For more details, see http://www.balug.org/ (scroll down to "Next meetings:").
I will post this on sf.pm.org soon.

Thanks!

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/