[sf-perl] Fwd: [BALUG-Announce] Mark Shuttleworth at BALUG 2008-03-25!, and other BALUG News

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Mar 13 18:35:30 PDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 06:20:02PM -0800, Rich Morin wrote:
> I realize this falls on top of the normal SFPUG evening,
> but I don't get a chance to hear Mark Shuttleworth very
> often.  Hmmmm; anyone want to have an SFPUG table at the
> dinner?

Absolutely.  And this is a good stand-in, IMO, for a March meeting.

I have a meeting in the works for April 22, by the way.  Details to follow
when stuff in confirmed.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/