[sf-perl] OffTopic: Any JavaScript programmers here?

David Scott ds94103 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 13:31:37 PDT 2008

Got it.  If it were me, though, I'd reverse-engineer the HTML blob from
the list element and construct data objects *as if* I were getting data
from an Ajax call.  At that point you can do what you want - all of DOM
scripting is open to you at that point.

Sometimes it's just plain easier to Do The Right Thing.