[sf-perl] Do You Twitter?

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Thu Sep 20 18:18:16 PDT 2007

I discovered Twitter a little over two months ago when I read Clive
Thompson's article in Wired.
  http://www.wired.com/techbiz/media/magazine/15-07/st_thompson

But I didn't really start playing with it until this past week, after
reading a couple of articles by Michael (Rands in Repose) Lopp and the
follow-up comments.
(If you don't know of Rands, I'll wait while you take a side trip to
http://randsinrepose.com. I highly recommend it.)

So, now that I'm having fun with Twitter, I thought I'd ask: Do you
Twitter? If you do, please drop me a link or click to "Follow" me.

If you don't (and you're wondering "What IS she talking about?")
Read my weblog entry.
   http://www.cfcl.com/vlb/weblog/archives/001330.html
Follow me on Twitter...

(p.s. I'm having an interesting time reading the threads this question has
spawned on a few other lists; I wonder if this one will be on par... :-)
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://vlb.typepad.com/commentary/