[sf-perl] [job] Network Appliance, Sunnyvale, looking for Perl Programmers

martin mkenley at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 18:19:31 PDT 2007

All,

We have several openings for advanced perl programmers
that we are trying to fill immediately.
Please send resume's to me or pass the word/email along.

martink at netapp.com

Thanks

Martin

Required:

·          Knowledge of test automation and programming

·
Experience with Perl, libraries,  data structures

·
Good understanding of file Systems desired, storage
background a plus

·          Good communication skills

Nice to have:
                ·
  Some QA Experience

·
Ability to understand technical aspects of our products in
sufficient detail to analyze results and debug problems in conjunction with
Development.

·
Proven track record working on products from inception to
delivery.

·
Strong presentation, leadership and follow-up skills

·
Ability to
own and drive a task to its completion

·
Excellent
team player. Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.

·
Experience
with Object Oriented programming is a plus.
·