[sf-perl] Lightning time

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:50:13 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Quinn Weaver <quinn at fairpath.com> wrote:
> Sweet!  This is starting to look doable.
>
> It's too late to do October with decent "publicity" (fourth Tuesday is
> in less than two weeks).  So November 27 is the earliest potential date.

Great. I can also re-do the fabulous "HTML 2.0 - IMG tag hacking" done
by Takesako at Shibuya Perl Mongers a few weeks ago while I was back
in Japan, if you have more slots that need to be filled.

I can put a link to the awesome slides and videos taped there, but it
might obviously become a spoiler, so I hesitate :)

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa