[sf-perl] Job: Full-time Perl/PHP Programmer for SF Graphics Software Company

James Briggs james at actionmessage.com
Tue Mar 27 06:01:29 PDT 2007

Hi Guys.

James Briggs here. I'm looking for a Perl/PHP web programmer
for a telecommute/SF opening.

I'll be attending the talk tonite, so let me know if you have
any questions, or reply to james at framefree.us with a subject of
"WEB1: resume - your name".

Web Programming Job Description
===============================

Company name: FrameFree Technologies

Internal ID: WEB1

Location: United States, California, San Francisco or Telecommute

Pay rate: Market

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Salaried employee

Length of employment: Permanent

Hours: Full time

Onsite: some

FrameFree develops advanced graphics software and has offices in 3
countries. There is an open position in the Bay Area for a staff web
programmer for our online store and community. We use the usual LAMP stack.

Required skills:
- Expert in either Perl or PHP, knowledgeable in the other
- JavaScript programming experience
- experienced with database programming with MySQL and/or Oracle
- web programming experience on Linux/Unix
- web ecommerce experience, especially reporting
- reliable
- good communications skills
- either telecommute or in-office (both acceptable), but if telecommute
must be available on Skype chat daily and willing to meet at least one day
per week in the San Francisco area

Desired skills:
Nice to have optional skills (in order of decreasing importance):

- Familiar with reliable, high-performance web architectures
- Linux/Unix systems administration experience
- AJAX programming experience
- web scalability/load balancing
- web security experience
- SEO
- XML
- source revision control experience with Perforce, CVS or Subversion
- advanced SQL query experience
- i18n programming experience
- web design experience (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)
- C/C++ or Java experience
- release packaging experience
- Win32 programming experience

URL for more information: http://www.framefree.com/