[sf-perl] JOB: Do you know a tech writer looking for (contract) work?

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Fri Mar 16 16:29:14 PDT 2007

The Company that Employs me is very likely to be bringing in a tech
writer, on contract, in about 2 months.

Please forward to anyone you know who meets this description and ask that
person to contact me.

The job would be onsite in Sunnyvale.

the ideal tech writer would have experience with:

  - Content Management Systems
  - Documenting APIs
  - Describing technical concepts to non technical audiences
  - Writing for both technical and non-technical audiences
  - Documenting on the web (Twiki)

 Must be
  - Able to to define a framework for documentation for a large multi\
    component system
  - Able to work self-managed and still provide results (we're not into
    micromanaging or babysitting)

--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://vlb.typepad.com/commentary/