[sf-perl] BASS Meeting (SF), Wed. June 27 (tonight!)

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Jun 28 11:40:29 PDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:36:57AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Rich,
>
> >   Date:   Wednesday, June 27, 2007 (4th. Wed.)
> >   Time:   8:00 pm
>
> For the last couple of times BASS has been the day after SFPerl.  I don't know
> about others, but it's pretty hard for me to attend geek meetings two nights
> in a row (my wife gets annoyed).  Has this just been a coincidence this
> spring, or should we adjust the schedule?

Hi, Josh,

Our new policy is to hold all SF.pm social meetings at BASS.  It just
makes sense to pool our brains (mmmmmm, pooled brains).  So there will
be a Perl Mongers meeting the day after BASS only on months when we
have a speaker.

I know this isn't ideal, but I hope it helps you make it some of the time.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/