[sf-perl] 100 levels deep in subroutine calls!

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue Jun 19 10:26:18 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 09:31:27AM -0700, Loo, Peter # PHX wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have a large program that loops through approximately 150 rows of data
> from an Oracle database using Perl DBI.

Peter,

You seem to be having some trouble with asking questions.  The URL
below should help.  Bookmark it, and pull it up before you send any
question to this list.

Given the questions you've asked over the years, you also appear to
have some trouble with your meta-cognitive skills.

http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

That is a much harder burden...
for the rest of us to bear.

Cheers,
David.
--
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate