[sf-perl] 100 levels deep in subroutine calls!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 19 10:22:30 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Loo," == Loo, Peter # PHX <Peter.Loo at source.wolterskluwer.com> writes:

Loo,> Randal,

Loo,> You must be a genius for spotting whether I am using recursion verses
Loo,> iteration from just a tiny amount of information that I shared.  I bow
Loo,> to you, but you have mistaken.  :D

So, show me a static "who calls who" graph of your application,
and show me that you've written 101 subroutines that each in turn
call the next.

First, what's the name of your 101 subroutines?  We can start there.

Oh, you don't *have* 101 subroutines?  Then some recursion is going on, I
PROMISE YOU.