[sf-perl] LinuxWorld plans

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Mon Jun 11 21:30:07 PDT 2007

So...

We're short at least two volunteers from the minimum of five that we
need.  Oakland.pm (who were originally going to apply for the the
booth) have pulled out due to lack of volunteers.  Also, their leader,
George, recently suffered an injury.  And LinuxWorld starts August 6.

At this point our best bet is to pool our resources with the SF
PostgreSQL Users' Group.  Josh Berkus has already made the offer:  they
have the booth, they like Perl, and they could use some more
volunteers.  They even have a dinner planned for Tuesday.

Who's in for this revised plan?  I'll be there.  Anyone else?

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/