[sf-perl] Tuesday -> Wednesday

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Fri Jan 19 23:00:37 PST 2007

Hey, everyone,

Sorry for the last-minute post.  My laptop woes have thrown this week
out of whack.

If there are no objections, I'd like to propose that we merge once
again with the Wednesday Beer and Scripting SIG, run by Rich at
Wild Pepper.  More languages and more people mean more ideas;
cross-pollination is what Perl is all about.

(That's January 24.  Please excuse my shouting; too often people don't
notice when we change dates.)

Here are the details:
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/bass/

I'll be there; I hope to see y'all as well.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut