[sf-perl] Job: Full-time Perl/PHP Programmer for Graphics Software Company
mkenley at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 02:40:06 PST 2007
I have an opening at where I work - doing QA automation.
Let me know if you are interested, we do network attached
storage, and write our automation scripts using Perl. It's a good
environment, great company, it's in Sunnyvale.
----- Original Message ----
From: James Briggs <james at actionmessage.com>
To: sanfrancisco-pm at pm.org
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 6:41:43 PM
Subject: [sf-perl] Job: Full-time Perl/PHP Programmer for Graphics Software Company
James Briggs here. I'm looking for a Perl/PHP web programmer
for a telecommute/SF opening.
FrameFree has several world-class programmers on staff with clue.
(I've been a Perl CPAN author since 1998.)
Please take a look and let me know if you're interested.
Please reply to james at framefree.us with a subject of
"WEB1: resume - your name".
Manager of Web Operations, FrameFree Technologies.
Job title: Full-time Perl/PHP Programmer for Graphics Software Company
Company name: FrameFree Technologies
Internal ID: WEB1
Location: United States, California, San Francisco or Telecommute
Pay rate: Market
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Length of employment: Permanent
Hours: Full time
FrameFree develops advanced graphics software and has offices in 3
countries. There is an open position in the Bay Area for a staff web
programmer for our online store and community. We use the usual LAMP stack.
- Expert in either Perl or PHP, knowledgeable in the other
- experienced with database programming with MySQL and/or Oracle
- web programming experience on Linux/Unix
- web ecommerce experience, especially reporting
- good communications skills
- either telecommute or in-office (both acceptable), but if telecommute
must be available on Skype chat daily and willing to meet at least one day
per week in the San Francisco area
Nice to have optional skills (in order of decreasing importance):
- Familiar with reliable, high-performance web architectures
- Linux/Unix systems administration experience
- AJAX programming experience
- web scalability/load balancing
- web security experience
- source revision control experience with Perforce, CVS or Subversion
- advanced SQL query experience
- i18n programming experience
- C/C++ or Java experience
- release packaging experience
- Win32 programming experience
URL for more information: http://www.framefree.com/
SanFrancisco-pm mailing list
SanFrancisco-pm at pm.org
Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know.
Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
More information about the SanFrancisco-pm