[sf-perl] JOB: tech writer FTE in Sunnyvale, CA

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Fri Apr 20 09:30:27 PDT 2007

The Company that Employs me has a req to hire a fulltime technical writer.
This is not in my group but it's in a group close to mine, in the same
division and under the same senior director. I know the people in the
group and something about the project and can recommend both as good and
interesting/challenging, respectively.

Please forward to anyone you know (high-quality of course! I'd prefer you
recommend people you've worked with and can vouch for) who meets this
description and ask that person to contact me. The job would be onsite in
Sunnyvale, CA.

The ideal candidate should have experience with:

  - Content Management Systems
  - Documenting APIs
  - Describing technical concepts to non technical audiences
  - Writing for both technical and non-technical audiences
  - Documenting on the web (we use TWiki)

 Must be
  - Able to to define a framework for documentation for a large
    multi-component system
  - Able to work self-managed and still provide results (we're not into
    micromanaging or babysitting)

--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://vlb.typepad.com/commentary/