[sf-perl] Perl Programmer position in Palo Alto

Greger boss at gregerhaga.net
Thu Apr 5 10:10:57 PDT 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:45:41 -0700, David Fetter wrote
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 09:34:35AM +0300, Greger wrote:
> > hmm...probably pretty good, just occured to me:would it be a good
> > idea to put jobads in a database table someplace, and autosend them
> > once a week or so(or whatever) to the list?  Sure there is
> > jobs.perl.org, but that is sort of a global service.
>
> I think it's probably more fun just to ask people to put [job] in the
> header, and I say that as a career-long database weenie :)

all things are not fun, especially looking for a job.

I still think that collecting perl jobs in one place(regarding one particular
geographical area(sf in this case)) would be a good idea. Posting say each
monday what is on the table, to this list could be good. It would tie perl
enthusiasts/experts in this area to this area, as well as companies needing
help also to the people dealing with the perl technology. Sort of making a
hand-shake between perl expert and companies.

well....

Greg

http://www.gregerhaga.net/
http://hack-space.biz/