[sf-perl] Little Star is on, 6:30 Tuesday

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sat Sep 30 11:31:38 PDT 2006

V&I visited the Valencia at 15th branch of Little Star on
Thursday.  The pizza was excellent and the venue is a
LOT larger (2.5x ?) and a bit brighter.  Still noisy,
if only because of the booming bass from the "music".

We had thought that parking might be a problem, but we
found a place on 14th, just the other side of Mission.
And, of course, there's excellent BART and Muni access.

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com