[sf-perl] Reminder: October 24: Amazon web services talk

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Thu Oct 12 14:50:34 PDT 2006

In October, we're hosting Jinesh Varia of Amazon.  Jinesh will present
Amazon's (REST and SOAP) web services API.

RSVP:   Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com
Date:   October 24
Time:   8:00 p.m.
Place:  BGI, 45 Fremont St., San Francisco
Food:   Yep!  RSVP to be included.

PS:  I anticipate people will want to raise concerns about Amazon's
one-click patent.  Probably Jinesh can do nothing about it, but it
doesn't hurt to raise concerns.  I'll reserve a portion of the Q&A
time for the topic.  Please be civil.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut