[sf-perl] [Meeting] March 28: Revenge of the Son of Perl IDEs

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Mon Mar 27 13:25:19 PST 2006

This is a reminder that our IDE meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, March 28.
BGI has generously agreed to spring for food, so we will have free Thai
food for anyone who RSVPs.  Thanks, BGI (and Jeff!) :)

Details below.

((
   This time, RSVP to Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com!
   He's handling security.
))

There was so much response to the idea of comparing Perl IDEs, we had
material for a second meeting. :)  This time...

- Fred Moyer will present vi(m), focusing on how it can be integrated
with tools like Perltidy and the Perl debugger.

- Vicki Brown will present BBEdit, a favorite edior for the Mac.

- Blake Mills of Airwave will present their Emacs extensions,
intended for use in Extreme Programming.