[sf-perl] Technical debt

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Jun 27 14:23:38 PDT 2006

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:53:36 -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> The stuff one directory up is pretty nice too.  Pet peeve: in the
> above presentation, he's using pictures with links instead of S5
> <http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/> or PDF.

Different strokes, I suppose. I far prefer pictures and text with
links to anything involving JavaScript[1], and I loathe PDF pretty
much across the board[2].

CSS is fine, as I rarely use Windows or IE.

Dan
[1] which I often turn off to make various web applications more user
friendly, the number of buggy JavaScript forms validators far
outnumbers the few cases in which JavaScript forms validation is
actually helpful.
[2] The computer is not paper, and for paper PostScript works fine.