[sf-perl] CSS Designers

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Thu Jan 12 21:36:03 PST 2006

A bit OT, but...

Can anyone recommend a good, local web designer/CSS contractor?
Perhaps someone you have worked with recently?

I'm doing the perl work on a small web application, which is Catalyst,
Postgresql, and TT.   During development I've used tableless (CSS)
layout based on the initial site mockups.

Now, the designers have finally produced the html for the site, and of
course, it's entirely done with tables.  Lots of tables.  Single row
tables just for a list of links.

The client is now debating how to implement the design.

I'd like to demonstrate (if possible) that the tableless CSS design
will work.  I do okay with CSS, but I'm more of a perl geek and don't
know all the css "hacks" for IE and Opera, etc.  Not sure I want to.

So, I'm trying to find someone that can help get the design working
cross browser and cross platform -- and is willing to take on a small
job like this.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley