[sf-perl] Beer and Scripting SIG, 1/25

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Jan 6 18:30:25 PST 2006

Quinn informs me that he is attending (nay, speaking at) the
O'Reilly Emerging Telephony Conference, he won't be able to
to attend (let alone set up) a January meeting.

He asked that I convene a Beer and Pizza SIG for this month,
but as it happens, I've already done something of the sort:

              Beer and Scripting SIG

           http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/bass/

Please note that there will be folks at the event that use
Other Languages and that It Won't Even Be on Tuesday.  If
these issues aren't a problem for you, you're very welcome
to attend (preferably with an RSVP :-).

-r
--
Technical editing and writing, programming, and web development:
  http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume.html

Contact information: rdm at cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841