[sf-perl] [Meeting] Perl IDEs head to head (February 28, 2006)

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue Feb 7 12:38:16 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 06:06:52PM +0000, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> Too bad this isn't a week later, else I'd actually be in the Bay
> again :-)

Lemme know when you get here :)

> I'm with m@ on anything perl-specific in vim...

I've got something on development environments, and vim plays a part.
Re: more presentations, I think that's actually a good thing.  If you
can't figure out how to say what you need to in twenty minutes--or
ten, or five, if you have to--you probably shouldn't stand up anyhow ;)

> Paul (three months Google training in Mountain View Mar-May)

Cheers,
D (Brazil in late April for FISL-7.0, but here otherwise)
--
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!