[sf-perl] DataTime.pm

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Aug 30 10:33:46 PDT 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Loo, Peter # PHX wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My admin just installed the DateTime.pm version 0.2901 on our Solaris
> test server.  When I test used it, I received the following error:
>
> Can't locate loadable object for module DateTime in @INC (@INC contains:

Sounds like there's some binary .so that DateTime usually comes with, but
the admin upgraded only the .pm Perl file.  So the new .pm can't find a
.so that matches its version and gives up fast.  The solution would be to
make sure you recompile DateTime not just install the files from the
tar.gz.

I'm just a Perl hack, so consider this a suggestion and not quite advice.
(-:

-- Asheesh.

--
It is better to give than to lend, and it costs about the same.