[sf-perl] Reminder: no meeting today!

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue Aug 22 16:48:58 PDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 04:40:42PM -0700, Quinn Weaver wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> This is just a late-breaking reminder that, since we had Andy Lester
> earlier in the month, there is no meeting today.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled hacking...

However, if you want to find some tasty new PostgreSQL things for your
brain to chew on, you might want to head down to 2nd and mission :)

http://pugs.postgresql.org/sfpug/

Cheers,
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!