[sf-perl] Thank you

Thalhammer, Jeffrey BGI SF Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com
Fri Aug 18 15:27:48 PDT 2006

On behalf of all the SF Perl Mongers-

Thanks Andy, for yet another fantastic presentation.
As always, you have engaged, entertained, and educated us all.
We hope you enjoyed your visit to our fair city, and have a safe trip
home!
And thank you Julie, for providing all the cool swag.

-Jeff

--

This message and any attachments are confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged.  If this message was misdirected, Barclays Global Investors (BGI) does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BGI, unless the author is authorized by BGI to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by BGI.  Although BGI operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being passed.