[sf-perl] Python indentation grumble

Matthew Lanier matt at cloudfactory.org
Mon Apr 3 11:10:03 PDT 2006

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Rich Morin wrote:

> At 5:09 PM -0700 4/2/06, Chris Palmer wrote:
> > Complaining about the syntactic aspect of language design
> > on a Perl list causes the irony sensor in my cerebellum
> > to burn painfully.  Please stop.
>
> Sorry, The Man With Too Many Initials (MDPKSL) decreed that
> we get to talk about about pretty much anything.  So, deal.

i tend to trust that rich's (and yours, likely) odd syntactical musings
have a place at the sfpug, and serve as commentary on perl by comparison.
now if rich were "all python bitching, all the time", i might take
offense.  but as TIMTOWTDI, i'm cool with the occasional cross language
post, which doesn't happen that often around here anyway.

love,

Matthew David Peter Kyle Strelchun Lanier

Chief Heckler, SFPUG