[sf-perl] Superuser meeting November 12, 2005

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Fri Sep 23 18:15:47 PDT 2005

Jennifer Davis of BayLISA just wrote with some interesting news.
They're organizing a summit of local users' groups, in association
with USENIX.  The idea is to give us a chance to meet and
greet and cross-pollinate ideas (and maybe speakers?)
It's scheduled for November 12.

As a plus, the event is at the Computer History Museum, and it will
include a private tour. ;)  (Note, that's in Mountain View.)

The catch is, space is limited.  If any of you are interested, please
email me, and I'll pass your names along.  (I will definitely be going
myself.)  The sooner you respond, the better the chance that spaces
are open, and not snarfed up by some rival like the hated PostgreSQL
Users' Group*.

Details are hot off the presses at http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/

* For the humor-impaired, that was a joke.  We love SFPostgreSQLUG.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut