[sf-perl] "Perl Needs Better Tools" by Matisse Enzer

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Wed Sep 7 11:54:38 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 10:12:26AM -0700, Joseph Brenner wrote:

> Matisse Enzer, continues to propound and expand on the thesis he
> was advocating over chinese food at a recent perl meeting:
> "Perl Needs Better Tools":

> [...]

> (Note: he could probably be nudged into doing a presentation on
> this subject... we were actually discussing doing a joint
> presentation sometime, comparing Epic and Emacs, but I've been
> lagging on doing the Emacs side...)

Excellent!  I will keep this in mind as I plan fall and winter stuff.
Obviously it's a subject of some controversy, and we love
controversy. ;)

I have a few prospective speakers I'm still lining up, but, once I
schedule them, I'll get back to you.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut