[sf-perl] Beer & T{ofu,urkey} SIG; 8 pm, 11/22

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Nov 18 13:49:26 PST 2005

At this point, I have a total of eight reservations for the SIG.  If you
don't see your name below, and you'd like to attend, get in touch!.  I'm
about ready to call in the reservation...

   AkbarP, DanB, DavidF, RichM, ShannonP, TylerK, VickiB, WilliamS

-r

Beer and T{ofu,urkey} SIG

          RSVP:     RSVPs are absolutely required for this one.  Send me
                    the number of folks in your party.  If you show up and
                    are not on my list, you may end up eating alone!