[sf-perl] SF Beer & Pizza SIG - review and forecast

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Nov 2 11:45:53 PST 2005

[I'm copying this notice to the SFPUG list, as there isn't any SFPUG
  meeting this month and some of you may be interested in talking with
  local Rubyists about these two (or other :-) languages.  -r]

Last week's Beer & Pizza SIG was attended by about a dozen Rubyists.
Beer and Pizza (among other things) were consumed, Ruby (among other
things) was discussed, and everyone appeared to have a good time.

The upcoming SIG will, as announced previously, be held just up the
street at the Delancey Street Restaurant.  Note that it will be on
a _Tuesday_ in November!  Here are the details:

Beer and T{ofu,urkey} SIG:

           RSVP:     RSVPs are required for this one.  Send me the
                     number of folks in your party.  If you are not
                     on my list, you may end up eating alone!