[sf-perl] [job] Danger is hiring perl folk

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Mon Jun 27 19:58:17 PDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 06:23:01PM -0700, shift8 wrote:
> ...and for the record,  my statements were "know your java" and
> "don't be late".
>
> i think that was more to do with peeps general frustrations w/ most
> interview processes, rather then a reflection on danger, inc.

With all due respect, the interview process I discussed in detail but
did not name at that time was Danger's.  That interview process, and
what it implied about the general level of cluefulness over there was
so egregious that I could not then, and cannot now, recommend
anybody's applying to any outfit that had a similar one.

If that process has changed, i.e. if the person who was in charge of
it has left, that being MHO of what it would take to change that
process, I'd be delighted to know it.  If it has *not* changed, well,
check your archives.

Cheers,
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!