[sf-perl] Call for bad code! Spring/summer talk by Dominus.

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Thu Dec 15 20:16:16 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 09:45:57AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Quinn,
>
> > Having lately produced _Higher-Order Perl_, Mark Jason Dominus is
> > working on yet another book.  The catch is, he wants your code to
> > turn into examples for his book.  The nature of the book is such
> > that he needs bad code, or at least suboptimal code, so that he can
> > show how to refactor it.  Yes, you can contribute anonymously.  ;)
>
> Wow, what do you know!  A contest I can enter!
>
> What's the deadline?

No deadline; Dominus is not available till April (assuming other
groups don't get in in front of us).

However, I want to get him as many chunks of code as possible by then.
Sooner is better as it will give him time to mull them over.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut