[sf-perl] Editing PDF files?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sat Aug 20 16:52:49 PDT 2005

I'm interested in being able to perform simple edits on PDF files.
For example, I might want to be able to change the colors of some
characters and output the changed version.

If I had the ability to import and export PDF files as Perl data
structures (and a reference to documentation on what I'd be seeing
:-), I'm pretty sure I could do the rest.

The CPAN has a number of modules that _might_ be useful for this,
I'd like to know which ones are the most relevant.

Help?  Clues?  Sugestions?

-r
--
email: rdm at cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841