[sf-perl] PostgreSQL BoF(H)

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue Aug 9 00:56:27 PDT 2005

Folks,

Thanks to all who've volunteered to staff the PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB
booth :)

As you may have read earlier, the PostgreSQL community is having a
BoF(H) for interested (or at least interesting) parties at Bucca di
Beppo at 7:00pm on August 11 after Linuxworld Expo/SF.  In order to
reduce confusion and eliminate certain game-theoretic issues (while
possibly raising others ;) the check will be divided equally among
BoF(H) attendees.

RSVP ASAP to david at fetter.org if interested in attending, as the 12
places at Bucca are rapidly filling up, and we may not be able to
charm them into expanding our seating allocation.

Cheers,
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!