[sf-perl] PostgreSQL DBD ---- repost: sorry, I had the wrong subject in my previous post

Shane Hill shanehill00 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:21:24 PST 2005

Thanks Josh ,

I have thought of a couple ways to do what I need, but they are a bit
hokey and brute force,  not my style.  Actually, there a numerous ways
to do what I need, but I am very anal about having a clean object
interface and I want this to remain elegant.

If you have some slick sql that will give me the seq name, I will go
out and immediately buy your poster and put it on my wall.  You do
have a poster, don't you?

-Shane